- Offer new VJ integration possibilities into R&D projects, new prototypes and products
- Provide developers a Software Development Kit (SDK) and API for different programming environments with drivers and sample code
- Allow VJ configuration through a simple messaging protocol/Mode switching to enhance its adaptability
What is VitalJacket SDK?
A tool to provide all stream control parameters (Sampling Frequency, Gain, etc.), Mode Switching (Configuration/ Recording); RTC settings; Pushbutton event (on Bluetooth stream and SD Card)
- App Windows for test and data acquisition
- App Android
- Tools for data export: full ECG wave (1-5 leads), beat-by-beat R-R (ms), QRS position (sample offset), Triaxial accelerometer (X,Y,Z; +/-4g)
- Windows DLL for QRS detect (Pam & Tompkins, MIT-BIH database validated)
- Linux and Raspberry Pi library for data processing with QRS detector integrated with QRS detector integrated (Pam & Tompkins, MIT-BIH database validated)
Why should we use VitalJacket SDK?
For VJ integration in your R&D projects, new biosignal prototypes and products.
To provide developers a new Software Development Kit and API for different programming environments with drivers and sample code.
To allow VJ configuration trough a simple messaging protocol. Mode switching to enhance its adaptability.